Mike Ryan: 'Dark Shadows': Will Johnny Depp's Newest Put You To Sleep? (And 24 Other Urgent Questions)
Q: On a boredom scale, what movie were you reminded on while watching Dark Shadows?
A: On a pure boredom scale, Dark Shadows is reminiscent of Ordinary People. To be fair to Ordinary People, my mother made me watch the movie when I was six years old. There is still a little part of me trapped forever in that theater watching Ordinary People, just like there will always be a part of me trapped forever watching Dark Shadows.
Q: If you’re going to be blurbed in this weekend’s commercials for Dark Shadows, what quote do you think will be used?
A: “Dark Shadows is reminiscent of the Academy Award-winning movie, Ordinary People!” Mike Ryan, The Huffington Post
Q: Does Barnabas seek revenge against Angelique? Does he use his vampire powers to try to destroy her?
A: Barnabas uses his business knowledge in an attempt to destroy her stake in the fishing industry. Also: I’m serious. This is what Dark Shadows is about. I’m reading that sentence over and over, thinking, Is that right? That can’t be right.
I was willing to love you, Dark Shadows. Why did it have to be this way?
- shiegra likes this
- cicely-allison reblogged this from tinyhipsterboy
- sowideasea likes this
- kentsarrow likes this
- gritsinmisery said: Oh, dear. Oh dear, dear, dear. I had such hopes. *sighs*
- dead-girl reblogged this from cleolinda
- favoritezipper reblogged this from ladysaviours
- queenofattolia reblogged this from ladysaviours
- ladysaviours reblogged this from cleolinda
- storyofaquietgirl likes this
- tinyhipsterboy reblogged this from cleolinda and added:
- morethanonepage reblogged this from cleolinda and added:
- lostinhistory likes this
- delirious-bitter-gardens likes this
- morganwerewolf reblogged this from cleolinda
- fiercebunny reblogged this from cleolinda and added:
- jessimuhka reblogged this from cleolinda
- berseker likes this
- gothiccharmschool likes this
- erstwhilegirl likes this
- syd-k said: My mother is going to see it this weekend. I’m trying to convince her to just stay home and watch The Addams Family instead but she won’t listen to reason.
- queenofattolia likes this
- soygameryfriki reblogged this from cleolinda
- surelyforthvakarian likes this
- clickthefrog reblogged this from cleolinda
- clickthefrog likes this
- libidinousnarwhal likes this
- cleolinda posted this